Phillip Reid – Antarctic Climate & Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre (ACE CRC)
About my research
I am a research scientist with the Bureau of Meteorology attached to the ACE CRC at the Hobart campus of the University of Tasmania. My main area of research is Antarctic Sea Ice. Much of the information on these pages is related to Antarctic climate monitoring, however some of the pages are relevant to the study of Antarctic climate change.
- Sea ice: Maps of Antarctic (Southern Hemisphere) sea ice.
- SST: Maps of sea surface temperature anomalies.
- Atmosphere: Maps of Southern Hemisphere atmospheric anomalies.
- Precipitation: Maps of Southern Hemisphere precipitation anomalies.
- Discussion: Discussion of Antarctic sea ice events.
- Simple Antarctic map
- Other stuff
Home | SST | Sea ice | Atmosphere | Precipitation | Discussion
- Email me:
- Phone me:
- Mail me: